It is necessary to maintain the joints of the BigBlue Lamps, for an optimized perenniality.
Original Bigblue product, the O-ring is manufactured to the size and hardness necessary to ensure the proper sealing of Bigblue dive lights.
It is necessary to maintain the condition of the O-rings of the diving lights in perfect condition:
- Soak your dive light after your dive in fresh water for several hours
- Regularly remove the O-rings from their housing: wipe them with a smooth, lint-free cloth
- Clean the seal groove in the same way and remove any impurities
- Take a small knob of grease (Tribolube ideally) and spread the grease all around the joint
- Reassemble the gasket, avoiding any twisting or shearing
- Clean the male part (the headlight head), removing all impurities in the same way
- Screw it back on
When you do not use your headlight for a long period of time, we advise you to disassemble it in a clean and dry place to prevent the compression of the joints for too long a period of time.
- Product Details